- What is a Staff Development Kit?
- Who Benefits from using a Kit?
- Why Should I use a Staff Development Kit?
- Get Started
Teachers at different levels have different needs. Our Staff Development Kits meet these needs with lasting effects through:
- Differentiated instruction
- Guided, self-paced teamwork throughout the semester or all year long
- Leadership development consulting for the organization
- The right type and amount of coaching
- set and share goals
- engage in differentiated professional development
- track and measure progress
- examine student work
- get support and additional resources
- build professional portfolios
- share best practices for continuous improvement
Facilitators get the tools and resources they need to organize and lead professional learning teams.
Administrators get the tools they need to monitor instruction, provide support and accountability needed to sustain improved instructional practices over time.
Schools can call on our Campus Advisors for additional support and coaching to help implement and monitor effective, sustainable professional development and its impact on student achievement and school culture.
- Differentiated program: Professional development is targeted to each teacher’s professional development needs and level.
- Sustained learning: Distributed leadership and instructional decision-making through teacher-directed professional development means that program benefits stick.
- Measurable benefits: Monitoring tools help school leaders measure teacher outcomes, and make clear connections between professional development, improved instructional practices and student achievement.
- Broad impact: Systematic use of data for identifying student needs and targeting instruction; teachers working together on a regular basis to study and improve instruction; and sustained school-wide conversations around best practices tied to student achievement.
- Systemic improvement: Increased and targeted conversations around improved instructional practices and their connection to student achievement, and more effective grade level, departmental, and PLC meetings.
- Bottom-line payback: Improved teacher retention and increased student success
Click HERE to get started today!