Check out the variety of Tips you can use through Mindsteps
When you need to boost or a hint, Mindsteps tip sheets may be exactly what you need!
Here’s a chance for you to learn and share! We hear from educators all of the time that our tips are extremely useful. Visit this tip sheet page often so that you can benefit from new tips and the discussions we are having about using them. Have you used them? Share a comment about your experience with our tips below.
Teacher Tip Sheets
- 10 Tips for Going Green in the Classroom
- Classroom Management Strategies
- Classroom Set-Up to Save You Time
- Packing Your Classroom for the Summer
- Setting Classroom Rules
- Adjusting your mindset
- Checking for Understanding
- Corrective Action to Give Before Giving Retakes
- Effectively Responding to a Crisis
- Engagement Versus Entertainment
- Giving Growth-Oriented Feedback
- Giving the Work Back to the Students
- Making Lessons as Compelling as Video Games
- Multiple Choice Scramble
- Teaching students to handle freedom
- Ten Small Risks
- Thinking through Climate, Instruction, and Relationships
- Time Saving Tips
- Using Homework More Effectively
The Seven Principles of Effective Instruction
Educational Leaders Tip Sheets
- Creating Professional Learning Communities Around Differentiation
- Having Difficult Conversations
- 10 Tips for Conducting Strategic Conversations with Your Colleagues
Our Tips Sheets will help you right now!
Like these tips? Get more by signing up for our FREE e-newsletter. Click
here to join.