Professional Development Workshops
Most professional development only address the symptoms. We help our clients get to the heart of their challenges. And, we specialize in customizing our workshops to met your unique needs. Below you will find everything you need to know about our workshops:
- AP Training for Teachers
- Differentiated Instruction Strategies for Teachers
- Motivating Students to Learn
- Never Work Harder Than Your Students
- New Teacher Training
- Rigor for Teachers
- Supporting Struggling Students
- Classroom Expectations
- Effective Feedback
- Improving Student Engagement
- Quality versus Quantity: Prioritizing Your Curriculum
- Differentiated Instruction Strategies for Educational Leaders
- Strategic Conversations for Educational Leaders
- Rigor for Educational Leaders
- Improving Teacher Skill
All of our resources have valuable takeaways. Here you’ll find some of the workshop resources that we have found to make the greatest impact on our teachers and educators. Try them out to get a taste for what our workshops have to offer, and then contact us to discuss the perfect workshop solution for your school or organization.
- ASCD Annual 2013 Conference Pre-Conference Institute “Building Master Teachers: Using Effective Feedback to Move Every Teacher to Build Mastery” Download Now
- ASCD Annual 2013 Conference “Building Master Teachers: Instructional Leadership Strategies to Improve Teacher Will and Skill” Download Now
- Handouts for FREE Beyond Differentiation Webinar Download Now
- Handouts for FREE Supporting Struggling Students Webinar Download Now
- Handouts for FREE Motivation Webinar Download Now
- Handouts for FREE Rigor Webinar Download Now
How much does a workshop cost?
Since we work with you to co-create a unique solution, every workshop is priced separately. After an initial conversation where we identify your needs, we will send you a written proposal containing several investment options based on our conversation. Our initial conversation is always free. And because we want you to get the most from your investment and focus on content rather than cost, we offer you greater control by offering flat rates as opposed to hourly fees.
What’s included with a Mindsteps workshop?
All workshop materials, planning sessions, and travel are included in your investment.
Are there supplemental resources available for post-workshop professional development?
Additional materials are available for teachers and administrators that support the goals of our workshops. These materials are NOT required. However, if your organization wishes to order these, a discount will be offered with a signed workshop contract.
Is there a workshop capacity limit or minimum requirement?
Mindsteps™ recommends no more than 150 people in a workshop per our fee structure (above),
How far in advance do we need to book a workshop?
Typically workshops are booked, at a minimum, two months in advance of the delivery date.
How long does the process using take to define the workshop for us and sign a contract?
After our initial conversation, we will send you a written proposal within 36 hours for your review. At that point, we hope to help you make the best investment decision and get the right decision-makers on board to start our relationship with you.
How do I book a workshop?
Workshops can be booked by filling in this form and scheduling an appointment.
How are Mindsteps™ Workshops different from other Professional Development available?
Most professional development only addresses the symptoms. At Mindsteps™ we focus on the root. We don’t just provide a set of strategies; we show teachers and administrators how to use the seven principles of effective instruction to help students thrive. We don’t just want to change behaviors; we work hard to engage teachers in highly rigorous thinking about their practice.